Forwarding agent for sea freight import m/f/x
Today, Eurasia Global Concept GmbH represents pragmatic solutions for the exchange of goods between the Asian and European markets. It provides a platform for managing the flow of goods, transports, as well as upstream and downstream processes. Thanks to our offices in Hamburg and Hong Kong, as well as many long-standing business partnerships across the globe, we have built reliable and resilient procurement networks for our clients.
Employment: Permanent position—employment is offered for an indefinite period.
Your tasks include:
- Supervision of sea freight routes according to SOP, including initiation of requisitions via the agent network in Asia
- Proactive communication on the status of consignments in booking
- Advising customers on sea freight route options
- Recording the status in the order management system on a case-by-case basis
The following tasks in particular are part of the independent processing of incoming consignments:
- Acceptance of orders and checks of documents
- Recording of all relevant data by means of in-house processing software
- Timely customs clearance (external) and preparation of all transport documents related to the consignment
- Organization of pre- and post-carriage transports, including monitoring of delivery dates
- Preparation of invoices for our customers and checks of incoming invoices
- Conscientious handling of customer complaints and claims procedures
- Trustworthy cooperation and communication with our customers, warehousing and port operations as well as customs agents and hauliers
- Successfully completed vocational training as a forwarding and logistics services manager, with relevant experience in the field of sea freight import as well as transport
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- Strong customer focus, the ability to solve problems and act systematically, as well as the ability to work in a team round off your profile
You would like to apply?
Please send your application documents by email to Nils Grünwald, stating your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date:
EURASIA Global Concept GmbH
Poggenmühle 1 – 20457 Hamburg, Germany
We look forward to meeting you!
Tailored individually and suitable for all requirements
Present in person at both ends of the supply chain
Professionally well grounded in terms of processes and the Asian market
Solution-oriented and pragmatic with no long-term commitments
Eurasia—logistics specialist for the flow of goods between Europe and Asia
From quality management on site to delivery to the warehouse, we are at our customers’ disposal in a committed and solution-oriented manner. In each case, the individual needs of our customers determine the scope of our services.
Anything is possible, from individual services to complete packages. Personal support, pragmatic solutions, and efficient operations are of special importance to us.